This new program from WeShareAbundance was designed to use Other People's Money (OPM) to pay The Best Plan Ever's members the estimated $15,000 to $30,000 earned at launch. The minimum deposit is $15, which should be doubled and returned to payers. The deposits must be in the Available Cash Wallet which can be funded using a card or cryptocurrency.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
WeShareAbundance is getting an AI system
I have just closed a deal to have our own AI system developed! It will probably be available by the end of this month and is more than y...
Popular posts
-
Let's clear up the questions on the change from WESA to WESAbundance and the possibility of a WESA coin. WESA coin we have created alrea...
-
I have produced a marketing video which might inspire you to do the same. I really like FlexClip because it is so easy to use and gives gre...
-
10th August, 2021 We Share Abundance is much more than a business opportunity. It is a path to happiness which cannot be bought or received ...
-
We place probability above possibility. I know that when people look at this system, they will think it’s just another ad platform with a st...
-
If you have WESA in your Waves account, they are available for you to sell at any time. However, if you want to sell and at the best price, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your positive comments are welcome.