Click the yellow banner to join

Wednesday 25 January 2023

No coupons, no worries!

     I can now report on what happens if someone signs up using your referral​ link when you don't have any coupons.

Graham Frame has done a great job with​ handling this potentially​ troublesome situation.

It happened to me the other day because there was a sudden burst of sign ups using my link.

My two free coupons were quickly used, so the next person to join did not get the free upgrade to Believer​ level.

What could I do?

Luckily, Graham has given us a pay-it-forward system. So, after a little deliberation, I just sent the unlucky referral $2 from my Accumulated​ Cash Wallet. 

I did not have to wait for the referral to manually upgrade -​ the system​ automatically​ upgraded him/her, AND straightway gave me a $2 commission. 

Bingo! I had not lost anything and the whole thing was done instantly.

Thanks to Graham and all concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your positive comments are welcome.

Featured post

State of the Nation April 2024

State of the Nation April 2024 Gross National Product                  $803,832.77  Power-of-one Bonus     $5,394.77  Gifts and Prizes, et...

Popular posts